Friday 24 June 2011

Destined by P.C. and Kristin Cast: UK cover

I found this cover on a whim, and although the quality isn't so great you can still basically see what the image is of, but not who it's of. You know what I mean?
This is the UK cover for Destined which is the ninth book in the House of night series written by P.C Cast and her daughter Kristin. Apparently the US version isn't finished yet and the German cover is very different altogether, but this is the only cover I've been able to find so far. I found that information written on P.C. Cast's very own blog (http://pccast.blogspot.com/).
Destined is set to be released in November 2011, which is a good thing because I'm very eager to read this book as I am a HUGE fan of P.C. Cast and I just love all the books she has written, especially her Goddess Summoning books. I own them all!
 
The only image I've been able to find is tiny, so this is what it looks like blown up a couple of sizes.
I actually really like it, I can't compare it to the US or German cover yet, but this is simply delicous, it's not all confusing and crowded, just plain and simple. I'm not sure if it's meant to be pink or red though. I hope it's red, we've already had the pink theme in the first book of the series Marked, so it'd be nice to have some variety. Ha-ha.
Also in the corner, i'm not sure if the piece of jewellery we see is actually a piece of jewellery or a vile of blood... Yum.
Hopefully we'll find out more soon, and if so I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment