Wednesday 1 June 2011

Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace Wayland

I just found out that Jamie Campbell Bower is going to be playing Jace Wayland in the movie production of The Mortal Instruments.
I thought for sure that Alex Pettyfer would be playing our stunning Jace but supposedly he 'ditched' the project in favour of The Last Apprentice- his loss.
Most people will have recognised Jamie from the The Twilight saga: New Moon playing Caius who is a Volturi member well actually not a member, more like one of the leaders.
 
 I think he's going to be perfect as Jace, and definitely looks the part to play our favourite gorgeous, blonde hunk!
And I love the fact that he's english- because english actors definitely rock. I just hope he doesn't act like a huge baby like Robert Pattinson did, I mean come on! Throwing pissyfits in the middle of streets just because he had the paparrazi following him to his car, wanting to have some pictures taken and maybe an interview- they're just doing their job. 
What did he expect was going to happen when he became a huge hit all over the world playing Edward Cullen in Twilight? That they'd would leave him alone?
Anyway, I am really looking forward to 2012 though- actually even more so than I was- when the movie should be showing in cinemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment