Thursday 9 June 2011

Hades by Alexandra Adornetto

'Hades' is the second book in the Halo trilogy written by Alexandra Adornetto, the third book is titled 'Heaven' - but where not discussing that today.

Really all I wanted to say was- "what a relief!!"
 
Today I just found the recently released UK cover of 'Hades', and I am so glad to say that it doesn't look like the US version, no offence to any US fans.

This is the UK cover:
And this is the US cover:
You see what I mean? Now don't get me wrong, I haven't got anything- much- against the US cover. It's just that it looks like a scene from the Back to the future movies, and I much prefer the UK version because it goes well with the cover of 'Halo'.
Okay?!

Here's the description for the much awaited 'Hades':

Even the love of her boyfriend, Xavier Woods, and her archangel siblings, Gabriel and Ivy, can’t keep the angel Bethany Church from being tricked into a motorcycle ride that ends up in Hell. There, Jake Thorn bargains for Beth’s release back to Earth. But what he asks of her will destroy her, and quite possibly her loved ones as well. Can he be trusted in this wager? And what does Jake have Xavier believing about Beth’s fate that may result in an act of betrayal that will leave Bethany – and readers – wondering if Xav is so good after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment