Wednesday 9 November 2011

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid #6)Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**Spoilers**

Oh my god, I can't believe the series is over.

It was amazing though, I'm pretty sure most of us guessed about the whole seth/kyriakos contract thing, but I was not expecting his reaction about it when he found out. It was a very "WOAH" situation.

The ending is what really got me hooked. It was very emotional, and I thought Roman was amazing. Sacrificing himself so that Georgina could have her life back. I've NEVER cried so much over a book, but I just got worse when I tried explaining why I was sniffling to my mum. I was a complete wreck. I wish there could have been a happy ending for him. :(

Overall, the book was fucking amazing, you won't be disapointed, and if anyone thinks it was crap, well you suck! *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment