Thursday 3 November 2011

Do You Want To Know A Secret? by Claudia Carroll

Do You Want to Know a Secret?Do You Want to Know a Secret? by Claudia Carroll

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


When I read the back of this book I was a little unsure about it, I still bought it though because I have read other books by Claudia Carroll.
I'm glad I went against my better judgement as I loved this book.
It's about three best friends who decided to help each other out with some aspect of their lives which isn't going so great, with the power of positive thinking.
Vicky helps Barbara with her career as an actress, by using her PR skills, Barbara help Vicky with her love life, by using her dating skills and Barbara & Vicky team up to help Laura with both her life and her career.
Ha-ha, I love it! This is the first book that I've read that is quite like this, so to me it's very unique.

Read it, you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment