Friday 11 November 2011

StarcrossedStarcrossed by Josephine Angelini

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I actually managed to get my hands on this a few days before it was meant to be officially released in the UK. I was even willing to miss my train and wait for the next one to make sure I was able to bring this book home. But no worries I managed to get it, and catch my train :)

Anyway, this is a truly amazing read and I just completely fell in love with the story line and characters straight away.

Lucas and Helen are just awesome, and I especially like how they hated each other to begin with, it was pretty funny ^_^

The story just got better as they overcame the hatred and got to know each other, but the closer they seem to get the harder they seem to push each other away.

The ending was awful though, well no it was actually really good but it was just frustratingly awful if you know what I mean, but I won't go into much detail as I don't want to ruin it for anyone because this is a story that they should experience for themselves!!!

Also I am extremely fascinated with mythology and I know a bit about the fall of troy --by that I mean I've read other re-tellings of it-- and I just LOVED this re-telling of it, it is so f***ing amazing.

I am now desperate to get my hands on the next book!!! Eeeeeeek!!

Get the book, I PROMISE you'll love it, it's soo brilliant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment