Thursday 24 November 2011

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

The Goddess TestThe Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ermm... WOW!

This was great, I havent really been in a reading mood this past week but this books changed it all. I actually only bought this book on a whim as I had gone into the store to buy another book, but fate had other plans.
I love it! Kate was awesome and so brave especially when she was looking after her mother.
Henry... he was quiet. I wish we could have gotten to know him better, hopefully in the next book.
But all the other character like Ava, James, Calliope and etc.

Ha-ha!! I loved the ending, lets leave it at that :)
And you, you'll love it. Trust me!

But now I'm just so desperate to read the next book, I want it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment