Saturday 27 December 2014

Writing my first book

When you start your own writing, no one expects it to be easy.
But it is enjoyable.
I find myself to be proud of what I have accomplished, even if it turns out to be complete garbage- which fingers crossed it won't- but as the page amount grows, I find myself eager to reach the ending.
Because I believe that I can and I want to share my imagination with everyone.
That's what writing a book is. It's sharing a little piece of yourself with whoever reads your work. Giving themselves a glimpse of what kind of person you are.
So I find myself at a crossroads.
I want desperately to share my book with everyone, but exposing myself to the possibility of being judged and found wanting... It's quite nerve wracking.
So I cling to the hope that some might actually enjoy what I write. That thrill is what I live and continue to write for.
So maybe as things progress, I can share my work on here.
It's all about those baby steps.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment