Friday 20 May 2011

My House is HAUNTED!!! =O

I honestly think my house is haunted. Seriously. I was listening to the radio in the background, and I walked out of the room for just a couple of minutes but when I came in the radio had been turned down completely so that I couldn't hear it at all. Oh, and in case you think that it may be someone else who lives here I can tell you now... I am completely alone.
There are so many reasons why I think my house is haunted. First, many years before we even moved in a boy who shares the same name as my eldest brother hung himself in the bedroom that my brother now uses. Second, a few months after we had moved in I was home alone from school because I was *cough cough* ill and I decided to watch TV in my brothers room, and i heard heavy footsteps running up and down our stairs. This obviously scared the shit out of me, making me think maybe a burgular or murderer had gotten in. So I did what any little kid would do in this situation... I hid under the covers. Finally, the last thing that has happened 'ghost' related was not so long ago, it was really late at night and i'd just gotten home but everyone else at home was sleeping so I decided to go to bed aswell. A few hours later I wake up suddenly but I have no idea why, then I feel my covers being pulled off of me and onto the floor. Once again I was thinking 'shit is someone in the house' but nope that wasn't the case. There was no one there.

So, my house is either haunted or i'm just going mad. Hmm.. any ideas which it could be?

ALSO has anything ghost related happened to anyone else??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment